On the 28th of September, the ICC International Court of Arbitration and Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii, along with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Dragne & Asociaţii, will organize the first international ICC conference in Romania on “Efficiency of Complex Dispute Resolution Clauses in the Current Economic Climate”.
Focus will be made on practical approaches to the ICC Rules, complex construction disputes, provisional remedies, scrutiny and enforcement of awards. The conference will be of particular interest to corporate counsel, practicing lawyers, arbitrators, mediators and other ADR experts and users; business people and academics as well as legal counsels of State-owned companies and institutions.
Speakers at the inaugural ICC Conference in Romania are:
- Emmanuel Jolivet, General Counsel of the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris and Deputy Director of the ICC Dispute Resolution Services;
- Alina Leoveanu, Deputy Counsel of the ICC International Court of Arbitration;
- Philip Dunham, Partner, Dechert LLP, Paris;
- Viorel Mihai Ciobanu, President of the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Romania;
- Cornel Popa, Partner, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii;
- Robert Roşu, Partner, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii;
- Ioana Hrisafi, Partner, Ţuca Zbârcea & Asociaţii;
- Boris Kasolowsky, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer;
- Roman A. Mallmann, Principal Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer;
- Jane Davies-Evans, Counsel, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer;
- Ion Dragne, Managing Partner, Dragne & Asociaţii;
- Andreia Oana Dumitrescu, Partner, Dragne & Asociaţii.