- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, especially in relation with the data that is provided to us or collected by us during the course of our business.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Dragne & Asociatii headquartered in Soseaua Kiseleff nr. 55, Vila nr. 6 (Arcul de Triumf), Sector 1, Bucuresti, 011343, Romania is the data controller of any personal information provided to us when we agree to provide services to you as described below.
When do we need your personal data?
- when you visit our website (dragne.ro, dragne.com or the mobile version of our website);
- when you request information from us or provide information to us;
- when you apply for work experience opportunity;
- when you complete an application form or a contact form on our website;
- when we conduct analitic research regarding our website;
What personal information do we collect about you and how?
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better. We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us and automatically through operating our services:
Information You Provide to Us
- Contact information, such as your name, job title, postal address, including your home address (if provided to us), business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address;
- When your personal data is passed to us for recruitment activities, we will only use this personal data in order to contact you about recruitment and other opportunities which may you have requested;
Information We Collect Automatically
- Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information;
- We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions;
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide acces to our services – for example, the information that our systems automaticaly collect (like web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information) are necesary in order to establish the connection to our wesite, improve the visitors browsing experience etc.;
- To further develop and improve our website – for example by adding new features that we think our visitors will enjoy or will help them more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how visitors interact with our services, which helps us improve our services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our services, protect the security of our services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Dragne & Asociatii, which may result in us declining the use of our services;
- To communicate with you, for example through contact form or an email, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on our services; and
- To personalize your experience using our services (for exemple, the mobile version of our website is served if our system detects that the visitor uses a mobile phone)
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
Our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws are:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Legal Notices or other agreements with you or is necessary – for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device; or
- The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information – for example, to provide and update our services, to improve our services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our services, to communicate with you, to monitor and prevent any problems with our services, and to personalize your experience; or
- You have given us your consent – for example before we place certain cookies on your device and access and analyze them later on, as described in our Cookies Policy.
How and why do we share your personal information?
Dragne & Asociatii may share your personal information with third parties only if:
- you have consented to us doing so (where necessary) or the organisation that you work for has obtained your consent for us to do so (where necessary);
- we are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so;
- it is necessary for the purpose the legal proceedings conducted or in order to exercise or defend legal rights;
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it –which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information – and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic on our website and investigate issues if something goes wrong with our website.
We use up to date data storage and security to hold your personal information securely in electronic and physical form to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All our partners, staff and third party service providers who have access to confidential information (including personal information) are subject to confidentiality obligations.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take appropriate and proportionate steps to manage the risks posed, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our online services.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. It is our policy to respect your rights and we will act promptly and in accordance with any applicable law relating to the processing of your personal data. These rights are to:
- request access to your personal information (known as a subject access request) and request certain information in relation to its processing;
- request rectification of your personal information;
- request the erasure of your personal information;
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal information; and
- object to the processing of your personal information.
- be provided with a copy of any personal data that we hold about you, with certain related information. There are exceptions to this right; for example where information is legally privileged or if providing you with the information would reveal personal data about another person.
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once the firm has received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via Contact page or by letter to: Bucharest, District 1, Kisseleff Boulevard, no. 55, Vila 6.
- May 25, 2018: Added more specific information to help clarify our practices, and added information to reflect the requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- May 01, 2018: Published.